Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 5

I am already half way done with the MTC.... that's crazy. But it's okay, because I am really excited for Taiwan! It might be a little rough if the first week in the field is Christmas, but it's okay, I'll get through it. 

Every week here goes by faster and faster. This last week my district got to host. IT was pretty awesome, we got to be the missionaries that picked up the new missionaries. I got to host 2 missionaries, both going English speaking. I felt bad for them, because they both seemed so out of it. I guess I probably was like that too when I first got here. But it just so happens that both these new missionaries have my same PDAY, so I saw them both at the temple today. We didn't talk.

Then it snowed! My whole district celebrated when it snowed. It was actually the first time Elder Marcelo had ever seen snow, so it was a cool experience. But then all the snow melted... and only the cold remained. It's so cold... I am ready for Taiwan's weather.. 

It's exciting that Shelby is coming home soon! I feel like she just left. Tell her I love her when you guys see her.
Hannah your time is coming! These last few weeks go by so fast. I will make sure to look out for you your first week. I will be an 8 week pro by then... so I can help you out.

I don't know what else to say for this week. Things are pretty basic around here. The Dear Elders aren't working right now so if you sent me a Dear Elder and I didn't respond it's because I haven't got it yet. But I did get Taylor and Jason's. I am sorry Jason, I saw Zac  the other day and he told me he already took the xbox.. so you will have to take it up with him. 

They put up the Christmas lights around here today, which is cool. And tomorrow I feel someone special for the devotional, so I will tell you what happens with that. I bet Hannah will see so many apostles because the time of year shes coming in at, so look forward to that Hannah, because the devotionals are awesome.

Keep the love coming. Keep the prayers coming, especially about visas. And I am going to keep going. 



Love Elder Quist


No comments:

Post a Comment