Friday, May 13, 2016

Week 81

Faith to Work Miracles
First off, I want to share with you a goal I have. I only have 5 months left on my mission and I am really sad that I have to end so soon and I really want to make the most of these last 5 months. So, I have set a goal to help 14 people get baptized before I go home. I hope with faith and God's help I will be able to hit this goal.

Since setting this goal, I have already seen a lot of miracles!  This week we had an investigator drop in to get baptized on Saturday. We weren't sure if he was going to get baptized or not, but this week he got his parents permission and he was able to get baptized. I am so happy for that! His name is Wong Yu Feng and he is such a great kid. He is 15 years old. He got baptized this last Saturday and I will make sure to send you some pictures of the baptism.

Also, we had an investigator named Lin Bo Ru who decided he wanted to get baptized next week! We are so excited for him. As I said, we are seeing so many miracles here!

We are seeing God's hand in the work everyday. We have another investigator named Luo Jia You. He is a 16 year old kid. He is so great! We taught him the first lesson and he told us that he wanted to get baptized! He asked us what he had to do to get baptized and he committed to work hard in order to get there.

So, yesterday at church we had four investigators! I will send you a picture of them all. They were even all wearing white shirts and ties. It was so great! I am so happy to serve here. 

The Lord is letting me see so many miracles lately and I am so grateful.  I can't wait to help more and more people meet Jesus. The gospel is true!

Love, 
Elder Quist

No comments:

Post a Comment