Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 79

Press Forward
This last week was a very busy week for me. I worked hard to prepare for the two baptisms coming up this week, the memorial service also happening this week, and helping the other investigators, less-actives and recent converts that live here in Zhang Hua. Even though it has been a long week, I am still happy and okay.

I got some crazy news yesterday. I was waiting to find out whether or not I would be moving this week, when I got a call from President Blickenstaff asking if I would be willing to serve as a zone leader down in Tainan. I accepted, even though I am so worried about it.  But, I believe it's what the Lord wants for me and where I am supposed to be at this time.

Sister Lin and Claire are both getting baptized at the end of this week! Since I will already be coming back to Zhang Hua for Elder Hampton's memorial, I will also be able to attend Sister Lin's and Claire's baptismal service. I am so happy for them!!!  They are both excited and ready to get baptized. I am a little sad I am leaving here right now, but I keep reminding myself that everything the Lord gives us is truly a blessing and for our good.  I know that there will come a time, and soon I believe, that I will be glad and I will thank the Lord for the opportunity to move when I did.  I just hope this is my last stop, because I really don't like moving.

I am still in Zhang Hua right now, because I had to clean and move out of the old apartment before I left, so I probably won't get to Tainan till later today. Apparently, Tainan is a great place; many of the missionaries say it is the best zone in the mission, but I guess I will see. 

I love you guys for all the support you have given me over the last couple weeks. I have really felt the power of everyone's prayers. There have been so many people who have reached out to me over this experience and I thank everyone who did.  I love you all!


Elder Quist 

No comments:

Post a Comment